All hydraulic oil MSDS information links here will give what you need to know.
AMSOIL HYDRAULIC OIL MSDS LINKS
Considering most of you are interested in the organic level of farming and turf maintenance, we think the MSDS you will appreciate most is for a biodegradable hydraulic oil that was awarded as TOP-10 WORLD AG EXPO PRODUCT.
Here are the links to the other weights of HYDRAULIC OIL MSDS sheets, including tractor fluid
Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil MSDS Sheet AW 68
HYDRAULIC OIL MSDS INFO brings us to prices
Please realize you have choices for prices. Retail or Wholesale or Better-than-Wholesale.
If you join as an AMSOIL buying club member, you will pay dealer prices, what is called wholesale or preferred customer.
If you join as a dealer you will also receive a commission back on anything you order, no obligations, no minimum monthly orders, no autoship required.
If you simply order, you will pay retail. That is your choice, but we are here to help you retain some cash for other things you need.
If you are interested in a commercial account for your business or farm, email us. See the information on Retail / Commercial in menu.
Membership? With AgGrand and AMSOIL? One and the same. And an extremely affordable annual fee of $20 so you can save hundreds on your purchase.
Commercial accounts save more, no membership fee. More information here….
Email us or call if you are interested. We are here to help.
For detailed information on the Hydraulic Oil MSDS
Telephone the AMSOIL technicians in Superior, Wisconsin.
715.399.8234 Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm CST.
To order Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil or any other by telephone, call AMSOIL order line
800-956-5695 Weekdays Central Time. Please tell customer service that I am your referral dealer, Diane Adams ZO1755968.
Here is what we know about this biodegradable hydraulic oil that is not outlined on the msds…..
- is designed to biodegrade when exposed to sunlight, water and microbial activity,manufactured with a high quality blend of oleic vegetable oils and customized synthetic esters,
- meets the U.S. Federal bio-based procurement guidelines as defined in Section 9002 of the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002,
- exhibits high biodegradability and low aquatic toxicity,
- is hydrolytically stable, therefore ideal for use where water contamination is a problem,
- is designed to give superior oxidative stability and low temperature performance
- gives outstanding results in laboratory and extended duration pump testing,
- contains anti-oxidants that ensure long oil life and foam inhibitors that promote problem-free operation,
- is designed with additives that help prevent pump wear and protect critical components from rust, and
- meets the stringent Vickers M-2950-S and I-286-S hydraulic oil specifications.
We appreciate you stopping in for hydraulic oil msds and information.
Email or telephone us for anything. We are here to assist.
Diane Adams, Independent Direct Account Dealer – AGGRAND-AMSOIL Distributor, ID1755968