If you are here to learn how you can sell AGGRAND fertilizers in your retail store, wise and innovative move. You will be on the short-list of retail stores because most dealers sell AGGRAND online.
Your store would be one of a special few retail stores to come up as local in the AGGRAND.com dealer locator when it is online like their AMSOIL locator is now.
SELL AGGRAND RETAIL-ON-THE-SHELF
We are strong support for retail and commercial accounts. From a grapefruit grove in California to a cattle ranch in Kansas to our latest retail-on-the-shelf account at the LA Uniforce Coop for liquid fertilizer to farms in Quebec, we are excited to be able to spread the AGGRAND brand and support businesses in their use of our great products.
Gardeners and homeowners are asking for natural fertilizers. Many want to just purchase from a store, they don’t mind the retail price, as long as they can take it home today. To expand the accessibility of products that will meet the needs of more consumers, the company makes it easier for you to sell AGGRAND through benefits of the Retail-on-the-Shelf Program. Use my form and tell me about you. I will get your store processed quickly and teach you all the benefits available to your business.
Do you have a store where you could sell the natural liquid fertilizers by AGGRAND retail?
You would be selling retail AGGRAND products from quarts to bulk that are …
- organically designed and manufactured in the United States, including
- Organic Series Liquid 4-3-3
- Organic Liquid Kelp with Potash, NOP certification
- Biobased Liquid Natural Fertilizer 4-3-3
- Liquid Lime
- Liquid Bonemeal
- proven to produce high yields, effective gardening solutions and soil transformation,
- provide an effective alternative to chemical fertilizers for agriculture, yard and garden,
- save customers money, considering the dramatic increase in the costs of chemical fertilizers, and
- a natural, when combined with your other organic and eco-friendly products.
AGGRAND Retail Stores Are Revisited, Just Like AGGRAND Websites
We realize there is a greater overall demand for organic products. This has also significantly increased demand for those businesses that sell retail AGGRAND organic fertilizers which are becoming known nationwide. Just like the sister company in the corporation is widely known now, AMSOIL, the first in synthetics for vehicles and equipment.
Many customers will ask if these are Certified Organic fertilizers. Three of six are, one of six is USDA Biobased, more for the home gardener or anyone who does not need NOP certification. The best of both offers, this difference saving money for customers too.
The story is this….. Autumn 2007, AGGRAND Natural Fertilizer 4-3-3 and AGGRAND Natural Kelp and Sulfate of Potash 0-0-8 were approved by the Washington Department of Agriculture Organic Food Registered Material Program, meaning the products meet USDA NOP approval for organic crop production. In December 2009, AGGRAND Natural Fertilizer 4-3-3 lost organic certification because there was too much natural and pure nitrogen in the formula. AGGRAND then attained biobased certification for this product and added the Organic Series 4-3-3 for professional growers. The products are essentially 99% equal, but this was still an excellent move by the company, providing professional organic growers with the NOP product while home growers still had their all-natural and safe fertilizer. The AGGRAND Kelp and Sulfate of Potash 0-0-8 still holds organic certification as of this post, updated September 2012.
Advantages for Retail On-The-Shelf Accounts – Selling AGGRAND Retail In Your Store Include:
- Buy direct from AGGRAND
- Buy products made in U.S.A.
- Wholesale prices turned to 25% markup for retail
- Quarts and 2 1/2 gallons for your shelves
- Bulk fertilizer pails, drums and totes available to sell too
- Have product shipped directly to customers
- No minimum order requirements
- But orders over $300 are freight paid.
- Orders up to $300 are $10.50 for freight.
(Canada is different, contact me.
- Toll-free and Internet ordering
- Technical support for your customers application needs
- Advertising co-op from 3% to 5% for brochures and print ads
There is no cost or purchase obligation to sell AGGRAND through your Retail-On-The-Shelf Account.
If you would like to sign up as an AGGRAND Retail-On-The-Shelf Account, please contact us. We will send the information you need, and we can set you up with the form to apply.
STEPS FOR APPLICATION
- Contact us.
- We send you the questions so we can apply for your retail account.
- We send to you the Tax Use form.
- We offer you the credit account application.
- We assist with planning your first order.
- Together we prepare an order for brochures and display banners using your credits from the order you are placing.
- We guide you to use the T-1 training so you are knowledgeable about the AGGRAND fertilizers.
- We are here to support you every step. Promise.
Your form to connect with us is below – or just call. 574.200.9584 to the mobile office we run around in. Talk to you later then.
If you need AGGRAND corporation after you have signed on, you can use this information to reach them too. Until you have a ZO#, your referral dealer will be me. Diane Adams, ZO1755968R Once you are signed up, you will receive your own. Thank you and please call us or email if you are signing up, we are here to assist you.
We appreciate that you have this interest in selling natural liquid fertilizers to your customers. We hope all our efforts to keep these options at the best cost for gardeners and homeowners will speed along the changes we need environmentally. You are one cog in the green wheel.
We hope you decide to sell AGGRAND through retail-on-the-shelf. We know we would, if we had a brick-and-mortar store. If you are interested to know the signs, posters, brochures you can use, send an email or use the form.